Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Edgecomb
Dr. Paul Edgecomb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington, NY, with another office in Port Jefferson, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Edgecomb is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird BHC, Thunderbird Samaritan Med Ctr, Glendale, Az and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Edgecomb has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Edgecomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Scott Ingber
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0.01 mi32
Dr. Kenneth Walsh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntington, NY 0.01 mi37