A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Edwards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Edwards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Paul Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.