A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Edwards is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Edwards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Edwards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Edwards practice?
Dr. Paul Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.