Learn more about Dr. Paul Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Edwards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Edwards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Paul Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Edwards practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.