Overall Review

no change

February 2nd, 2016
GREAT Doctor!
Excellent Doctor very professional, always helpful and listens to all your comments. Always allows you time to express your concerns.

December 22nd, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. E since his first year of starting. Couldn't ask for a more wonderful Dr.!

April 22nd, 2013
Excellent patient care
Dr. Ehardt spent a great deal of time with me and was not in a rush like some doctors appear to be. He seems to be truly concerned with what is best for the patient and I appreciate his honesty as not all doctors are like this. I have finally found the perfect doctor for me.

March 19th, 2012
A doctor that actually listens to you? How cool is that? I strayed from him once, and that was my biggest mistake. It landed me in the ER and Ehardt was concerned, and helped me get on the right medication. He doesn't treat me like a kid, he treats me like a woman and understands that I know my body best. He wants to know what I think a solution would be and makes sure I understand his. He knows that if I'm there, it's for a good reason. He's so polite and informative and never doubts my intelligence just because I'm not old enough to drink yet. His medical group has been taking care of me since I was in the womb. I'm in great health today. Coincidence? I think not!

September 27th, 2011
My family has been with Dr. Ehardt for over 20 years. I drive 1/2 hour each way. Very professional and knowledgeable. Very little wait time and usually can see him on same day appointments.

July 4th, 2011
Pat
Dr. Ehart is one of the most caring Dr's. He is very concerned and takes time to really know you and all your problems. vary easy to talk to. Wish there were more Dr's. like him. I have very good Dr's.

March 10th, 2011
My overall opinion of this doctor is 4 stars or higher, but the computer will not allow more than 3 stars. What's up with that?

December 7th, 2009
Dr. Ehardt is a very compassionate physician who takes the time in the office to address your concerns. He has been my Primary Care Physician for at least fifteen years. I have had difficult with various office staff over the years, but the Doc has been great! Jeannie in his office is top notch!