A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Eikens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Eikens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eikens graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Eikens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Community Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henry Eikens MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Eikens practice?
- Dr. Paul Eikens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Eikens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Missoula, MT.
See Missoula Radiologists.