Dr. Paul Ekberg DO Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 12 reviews

August 31st, 2015
I miss him and his staff ,i was never able to find another Dr. Who connected well with me. Congrats on your retirement. You deserve it!

January 11th, 2015
Dr. Eckberg is very compassionate, listens, suggests and treats with medication that really helps with the diagnosis. I look forward to my appointments for communication time. I had been to at least six other psychiatrists before meeting with Dr. Eckberg and was really feeling frustrated. I've now been with Dr. Eckberg for 7 years. The staff is very kind and I never feel judged or uncomfortable going in, I feel like I'm a human being along with everyone else.

July 9th, 2013
I've seen Dr Eckberg just once, but when I was referred to him by my family Dr, he saw me promptly - which is not common these days! He spent a considerable amount of time with me, asked a lot of questions, and prescribed a regimen for me that has worked very very well. His staff was extremely kind and professional, too. I hope to continue to see him for as long as I need to, and highly recommend him!

July 9th, 2013
Awful
Dr. Eckberg has no time for his patients. I called the emergency # and his office twice due to a crisis and he didn't even try to call or speak with me. When I called his staff to report my disatisfaction, they could not have cared less. Awful. Would not recommend.

May 3rd, 2013
Worlds greatest and most amazing Psychiatrist
Most amazing & worlds greatest psychiatrist, I would 100 % recomend Dr. Ekberg to anyone seeking a Psychiatrist. I have been a patient of Dr. Ekberg's for 3 - 4 years now. & I wish I would have found him sooner. I plan to work with Dr. Ekberg as long as possible,

February 28th, 2013
It has been 5 years since I first met Dr. Eckberg and he is awesome. I was in the hospital and was so distraught and the first thing he did when he saw me was make me laugh. I will never forget that act of kindness. I really appreciate him and his staff. I am very grateful.

July 26th, 2012
very good experienceGoo
I have been seeing Dr. Ekberg for about 3yrs. My appts are on time, he listens to what I say, asks if I am ok and if not why. He discusses next steps and timing for a next appt based on needs. I have had a few that are just script writers, he is not one.And recently there is a therapy dog (CoCo) in the waiting area!

April 17th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr Ekberg has been my Doctor for a little more then two years. He has been very kind and considerate to me and works with me on medications rather then just telling me what I need to be on. I highly recommend him.

April 2nd, 2010
Dr. Ekberg has been my Psychiatrist since the Summer of '04. I have to say that he is the best one that I have had so far. He listens to what is going on. He listens to your overall situation and bases he decision about what to do next on that. I am really going to miss him when I move.

December 17th, 2009
Lets me be the doctor
He's terrible. Never remembers who I am. Doesn't ask me any questions. Just refills my prescription and sends me on my way... and he usually messes those up. I've seen many psychiatrists and he is by far the least caring and the absolute worst.

October 19th, 2009
Avoid. Terrible.
Dr. Ekberg is a disgusting and depraved man. Everything from the previous negative review is true. He will make your condition worse. Avoid.

August 20th, 2009
dr ekber is a wonderful guy, he smailes when i need to see a smile. i have been seeing him for about a year. if i go in for an apointment early he usually gets me in early. his staff is wonderful also the are very cheerful.