A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ellis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Ellis practice?
- Dr. Paul Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ellis practices Family Medicine near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johns Creek, GA.
See Duluth Family Physicians.