Dr. Paul Ellison Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Ellison Jr?

June 27th, 2017

His patient Capt Tim Morrissey he knew TIM (my son was dying of cordiovascular Sleep Disorder and did nothig. I am Jo Anne Morrissey Tim's mother and found this Dr's notes. Tim Died a Sudden death because no 'proper medical diagnostic codes were listed. I lost my only Son to a Preventable Death I called the office after the death for information a received nothing. Dr I Rae made the referral

October 13th, 2016

Skilled and Genuine Doctor

Dr. Ellison treated my son for a thumb fracture. He was very kind, especially dealing with a nervous mommy. He was genuine and spoke to my son directly, discussing what he needed to do to heal properly. I believe we're very lucky to have an excellent doctor practicing in our area. He makes himself available to the community without hesitation and is an asset to the Keys. Thank you for your dedication.

February 12th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Doctor Ellison puts you at ease with his kind, gentle manner. Examinations and tests are carried out with a minimum of fuss. He is an excellent surgeon and a wonderful doctor. The supporting staff at his facility are also recommended

June 23rd, 2010

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Ellison is an absolute professional. Very kind southern gentleman who will explain everything to you in detail; excellent surgeon with caring staff.

September 30th, 2017