A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Elsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Elsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Elsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Elsen practice?
Dr. Paul Elsen practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.