A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Elsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Elsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Elsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Elsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Elsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Elsen practice?
- Dr. Paul Elsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Elsen practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Primary Care Doctors.