Dr. Paul Emery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Emery?

Best Internist that we have seen in Las Vegas!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

We first saw Dr. Emery when my husband had open heart ❤️ surgery in 2006 , he was referred by Dr. Navratil at Sunrise 🌅 Hospital. We followed him to Summerlin and then back where he is now located. Dr. Emery is straight forward with his diagnosis, he my husband to Cleveland Clinic when he saw signs of Dementia where he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. Dr. Emery planted the seeds of compassion with him which enabled him to respond to the first doctor that had treated him. He watched his medication very carefully and brought him back from sure death when medication from another specialist was reacting against his bodily needs to survive. I just say “thank you Dr. Emery” for helping him along the way.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Excellent Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2016

Dr. Emery is an okay doc. Nothing great. It takes so long to get an appointment that I tried to do research myself. He is not interested in hearing what I think may be wrong. He seems more interested in his female staff than his patients.

Long time patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

outstanding doctor. Horrible office. Takes two weeks for office staff to respond to pharmacy for refills.

Great Doctor, Lousy Office

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr Emery is a fabulous doctor. He has been my internist for fifteen years.Sadly there is a serious problem with his nurse and backup staff. No return phone calls, and no follow through. His new office does not take care of patients. He had a great nurse however she was fired a year ago. Since then, dealing with this excellent physician is very difficult.

This man is a gift

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

I have been a patient of Paul's since, as a new doctor in town, he was trolling the Emergency Room at Sunrise Hospital in 1991 looking for new patients, when he was affiliated with Friedman Diagnostic in building Four @Sunrise (the original hospital building). He has been my doctor ever since. He takes a personal interest in his patients which is why I recommended him to my mother in 1993. She was his patient until she died in 2006 at 88 yrs., 8 mons. & 8 days. He took care of her like he would have his own. When I selected a hospital here in town where he did not have admitting privileges, he got them. I have sent eight other family and friends to him and they are all still his patients.

One of the Best Doctors in the State of Nevada

Posted on June 16th, 2011

All I can say is in 2002 I was admitted it at Sunrise Hospital with unknown health problem I was 4 month in the hospital under Doctor Emery fine and extreme care. I almost lost my life if Doctor Emery don't sent me to UCLA in California for a last chance to live. I arrived at the UCLA and I was under and extensive test for several days at night, finally a PI was discovered the doctors there put me on heavy medication and I start my new life. Doctor Emery you save my life and I will never forget those days I will always be grateful to you and your dedication to your patients. Thank you. May God Bless You Always. You 're the greatest doc in Las Vegas.

Dr Emery Saved My Life

Posted on February 21st, 2011

Dr Emery saved my life. I was in the hospital because of chest pains. Hospital staff did not want to do further tests, as nothing had shown up on the stress test. Because he listened to me, he knew that there was a problem - I just don't complain much normally. He persuaded the staff cardiologist to perform an angiogram. They found significat blockage and put a stent in to clear it. I don't think I'd have survived another myocardial infarction.

Posted on February 10th, 2011

Incredibly rude and uncaring office staff.

Most un-professional I have EVER encountered

Posted on September 24th, 2010

I would NOT recommend him to anyone! 1) After several visits, I had to self diagnose - Fibromyalgia. He agreed with the diagnosis.2) He was EXTREMELY rude3) He had tried several different meds on me that didn't work. He was so rude in fact that he yelled at me during one appt. and said "I don't know what you expect me to do to help you"? He stormed out of the room only to have the nurse come in and tell me that sometimes he can be rude like that and that he wasn't going to charge me for that appt.4) He put me on a 2 month medical leave, filled out the paperwork by saying that my job was making me sick and I received no disability the entire time I was off.5) I have requested my records to be sent to another doctor on 4 separate occasions (in writing), left several messages to have my calls returned, and have received NO response. I believe by law your records are to be sent within 30 days; it has now been over 3 years.

Posted on April 11th, 2009