Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
 |  One of the Best Doctors in the State of Nevada  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

All I can say is in 2002 I was admitted it at Sunrise Hospital with unknown health problem I was 4 month in the hospital under Doctor Emery fine and extreme care. I almost lost my life if Doctor Emery don't sent me to UCLA in California for a last chance to live. I arrived at the UCLA and I was under and extensive test for several days at night, finally a PI was discovered the doctors there put me on heavy medication and I start my new life. Doctor Emery you save my life and I will never forget those days I will always be grateful to you and your dedication to your patients. Thank you. May God Bless You Always. You 're the greatest doc in Las Vegas.

|  Dr Emery Saved My Life  |  show details
by Jonathan Owens on Feb 21st, 2011

Dr Emery saved my life. I was in the hospital because of chest pains. Hospital staff did not want to do further tests, as nothing had shown up on the stress test. Because he listened to me, he knew that there was a problem - I just don't complain much normally. He persuaded the staff cardiologist to perform an angiogram. They found significat blockage and put a stent in to clear it. I don't think I'd have survived another myocardial infarction.

Feb 10th, 2011

Incredibly rude and uncaring office staff.

|  Most un-professional I have EVER encountered  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2010

I would NOT recommend him to anyone! 1) After several visits, I had to self diagnose - Fibromyalgia. He agreed with the diagnosis.2) He was EXTREMELY rude3) He had tried several different meds on me that didn't work. He was so rude in fact that he yelled at me during one appt. and said "I don't know what you expect me to do to help you"? He stormed out of the room only to have the nurse come in and tell me that sometimes he can be rude like that and that he wasn't going to charge me for that appt.4) He put me on a 2 month medical leave, filled out the paperwork by saying that my job was making me sick and I received no disability the entire time I was off.5) I have requested my records to be sent to another doctor on 4 separate occasions (in writing), left several messages to have my calls returned, and have received NO response. I believe by law your records are to be sent within 30 days; it has now been over 3 years.

by BARBASR FREEMAN on Apr 11th, 2009

I THINK DR. ENERY IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND A GREAT PERSON

Dec 29th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Bed-side manner: Dr. Emery has a great bed-side manner. He listens and asks questions.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  What a fantastic doctor!  |  show details
by lvdeb0518 on Nov 30th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Because of Dr. Emery's diligence, my mother's life was saved last year. He took the time and care to look further into a problem she was having with her leg. As a result (and quite incidentally), a cancerous tumor was found on her kidney during the course of taking the MRI that Dr. Emery prescribed. Since then, my sister and I both have made Dr. Emery our own primary care physician. In addition, I recommended Dr. Emery to a close friend of mine. Dr. Emery, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com