Learn more about Dr. Paul Engelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Engelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Engelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Engelman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Engelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Aaron Engelman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Engelman practice?
- Dr. Paul Engelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Engelman practices Family Medicine near Old Saybrook, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, CT and Middletown, CT.
See Old Saybrook Family Physicians.