Learn more about Dr. Paul Engelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Engelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Engelman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelman graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Engelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Connecticut Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Aaron Engelman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Engelman practice?
- Dr. Paul Engelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Engelman practices Family Medicine near Old Saybrook, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, CT and Middletown, CT.
See Old Saybrook Primary Care Doctors.