Dr. Paul Engstrom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Engstrom?

Chronic Dry Eye

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Paul Engstrom?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2017

Rude selfish arrogant greedy sociopath

July 16th, 2016

Staff esp the nurses were very knowledgeable and friendly, however they said that I would need to go back to my normal eye doctor for glasses. During my appointment the doctor was very nice and had his partner come and give me a second opinion before I left saving me a trip back to Roswell. I highly recommend this office.

September 15th, 2013

Excellent in all areas

I have had cataract surgery by Dr. Engstrom and found him to be very competent, friendly, He is busy because he is the only eye surgeon in town. Everything was explained to me and I was tested very well. I was given information about eye surgery and what could happen. My surgery was completed without any problems and I would highly recommend Dr, Paul Engstrom to anyone.

May 29th, 2013

My dad is now blind because of Dr Engstrom! We would never refer this doctor to our worst enemy. He screwed up a simple cataract surgery and is now blaming my dad for his own mistake. Do NOT use this doctor!!! If I could rate less than one star I would!

February 6th, 2013

Inadequate

Dr. Engstrom left a stint in my daughter's eye for 7 years. We continued taking her back to see him numerous times when problems continued to come about, but he would always send us out the door with eye drops, stating that it would "eventually" fall out. The last time we saw Dr. Engstrom, he stated that the stint had fallen out and her eye was in perfect condition. Her eye problems continued so we took her to our pediatrician. Our pediatrician sent us to a specialist in Lubbock. Upon taking one look in my daughters eye, and to our disbelief, he told us that the stint was still in place and was in a dangerous position. Since she had grown and the stint had stayed the same size, it was in jeopardy of tearing her tear duct. He immediately scheduled her for surgery to remove the stint. As soon as the stint was removed, and costing us thousands of dollars, my daughters eye healed completely and the problems that she previously had, vanished. Never again will we use this Doctor, nor will any of my family.

July 13th, 2012

I agree with the review "rudest" dr. I have ever been to, my eye dr. recommended him acouple of years ago and he did cataract surgery on both eyes, he is a regular arrogant jerk, I am finding that with another dr. for differant problem. what is it with these roswell drs. my friend had a differant eye surgeon and said he was real nice. would never recommend him and need to get the guts to tell my dr. that recommended him.

June 19th, 2011

Dr. Engstrom totally misdiagnosed my problem. He told me I had a retinal tumor or scar. I actually had a form of glaucoma.

January 27th, 2011

This has got to be the rudest Doctor that we have ever been to. He is rude to his patients, he doesnt care about them and is always in a hurry to get you out of his office. He treats his patients just like if they were a child. I have gone through pure torture after going to this doctor. I would not reccomend him to anyone and feel this doctor should stop practicing.

August 3rd, 2017