Dr. Paul Enker MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery New Hyde Park, NY

• Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2017
Dr. Enker, " The Best of the Best "
I had my Right Hip replaced in March of 2017 using the Anterior approach. The entire procedure was Pain Free and I was up and walking the following day. Dr. Enker is the Best of the Best, look no further if you are in need of Hip Replacement surgery, Dr. Enker is a true professional who actually cares for his patients.

May 6th, 2017
I Stanley Davis am so Thankful to Dr. Paul Enker and Staff.
I met Dr Paul Enker who came highly recommended by a nurse my wife works with. Her husband had Hip Replacement surgery and when I met him I was impressed. DR Enker made me feel welcomed and confident through his Professional and Genuine personality. I knew right away I wanted him to do my Hip Replacement. What I did not expect was how quickly I recovered from my Hip Replacement. I was up walking almost immediately. Best of all I said goodbye to all the Pain I was feeling for so long. Yes, NO MORE PAIN. I still can't believe it. Forever Grateful for Dr Paul Enker and his Staff. THANK YOU.

December 28th, 2016
Incredible Doctor!
Had my right hip replaced 2 months ago today. It was an easy procedure as a patient, on my feet within an hour after surgery. I was extremely surprised and very happy how fast the recovery was. He is a very caring doctor, who much to my surprise, visited me over the weekend at the hospital to see how I was doing after the surgery. He comes recommended from many former patients,

December 16th, 2016
True Professional
I met with Dr. Enker and was truly impressed with the way in which he described every aspect of the hip replacement surgery.

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Enker replaced my right hip using the anterior cut. The process was painless and I am recovering rapidly. As a pioneer in this procedure he has done hundreds of this procedure with success. I would recommend him to anyone needing replacement surgery.

October 13th, 2016
Dr has a great patient to dr skills. He was very effective listener to my questions n concerned. Was treated well in rehab n office.

June 28th, 2016
Perfect doctor and amazing office!

June 27th, 2016
The best orthopedic in NY
Dr. Enker replaced my hip in 2014. His knowledge, compassion and bedside manner were second to none. I suffer from osteogenesis I perfecta and have experienced many fractures and surgeries, Dr. Enker undoubtedly made my experience reassuring and even visited me at rehab-something unheard of these days.

May 5th, 2016
HIP AND KNEE
Dr. Enker did my hip and two years later I had him do my knee. I would highly recommend him to anybody thinking about either surgery. The amount of pain on both was very little. If I ever have a problem with the other knee or hip he is the one I am going to.

February 7th, 2016
What a difference !
After being in pain and not being able to function normally for a long period of time, I had my left hip replaced from the anterior by Dr. Enker. I was in very little pain after the surgery, and was walking and functioning normally shortly thereafter. Dr. Enker gets my highest recommendation. On top of that, you can tell immediately that he's a good guy who really cares about his patient.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Enker is the best!
I want to tell anyone who needs a hip replacement that Dr. Enker gave me my life back again. I was in such pain for almost three years and now at age sixty seven I feel young again. I am able to do all of the things I did before I had my hip problem. Dr. Enker specialies in anterior replacements. It is faster heeling, along with having full range of motion in your leg. There was very little pain.

September 15th, 2015
Gentlemen with a sense humor that compliment s his experience and success rate. His honest evaluation and recommendation made it clear his priority is his patients well being rather than ego or his revenue.