Dr. Paul Enker MD Patient Reviews

March 20th, 2017
Dr. Enker is the Best of the Best
Dr. Enker replaced my right hip using the anterior approach procedure on March 7, 2017. Two weeks later I am walking pain free and I am totally amazed at this entire procedure. I had absolutely no pain after surgery. Dr. Enker truly cares about his patients and as far as I am concerned the only surgeon to see if you need hip replacement surgery.

February 4th, 2017
BEST DOCTOR!!!
I HAD MY LEFT HIP REPLACED ON 1/6/17. DR. ENKER DID SUCH A GREAT JOB, I WAS UP AND ABOUT WITHIN A WEEK. I WILL GET MY RIGHT HIP DONE LATER ON THIS YEAR WITH DR. ENKER AND I CAN'T WAIT TO BE RUNNING AROUND AGAIN WITHOUT ANY PAIN. I HIGHLY RECOMEND DOCTOR ENKER FOR THIS SURGERY!!

December 27th, 2016
Incredible Doctor!
Had my right hip replaced 2 months ago today. It was an easy procedure as a patient, on my feet within an hour after surgery. I was extremely surprised and very happy how fast the recovery was. He is a very caring doctor, who much to my surprise, visited me over the weekend at the hospital to see how I was doing after the surgery. He comes recommended from many former patients,

December 15th, 2016
True Professional
I met with Dr. Enker and was truly impressed with the way in which he described every aspect of the hip replacement surgery.

November 30th, 2016
Dr. Enker replaced my right hip using the anterior cut. The process was painless and I am recovering rapidly. As a pioneer in this procedure he has done hundreds of this procedure with success. I would recommend him to anyone needing replacement surgery.

October 13th, 2016
Dr has a great patient to dr skills. He was very effective listener to my questions n concerned. Was treated well in rehab n office.

June 28th, 2016
Perfect doctor and amazing office!

June 27th, 2016
The best orthopedic in NY
Dr. Enker replaced my hip in 2014. His knowledge, compassion and bedside manner were second to none. I suffer from osteogenesis I perfecta and have experienced many fractures and surgeries, Dr. Enker undoubtedly made my experience reassuring and even visited me at rehab-something unheard of these days.

May 5th, 2016
HIP AND KNEE
Dr. Enker did my hip and two years later I had him do my knee. I would highly recommend him to anybody thinking about either surgery. The amount of pain on both was very little. If I ever have a problem with the other knee or hip he is the one I am going to.

February 7th, 2016
What a difference !
After being in pain and not being able to function normally for a long period of time, I had my left hip replaced from the anterior by Dr. Enker. I was in very little pain after the surgery, and was walking and functioning normally shortly thereafter. Dr. Enker gets my highest recommendation. On top of that, you can tell immediately that he's a good guy who really cares about his patient.

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Enker is the best!
I want to tell anyone who needs a hip replacement that Dr. Enker gave me my life back again. I was in such pain for almost three years and now at age sixty seven I feel young again. I am able to do all of the things I did before I had my hip problem. Dr. Enker specialies in anterior replacements. It is faster heeling, along with having full range of motion in your leg. There was very little pain.

September 15th, 2015
Gentlemen with a sense humor that compliment s his experience and success rate. His honest evaluation and recommendation made it clear his priority is his patients well being rather than ego or his revenue.