Dr. Paul Ephraim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

March 11th, 2014
Horrible experience
This is the most impersonal and unprofessional physician that I have ever dealt with. He scheduled a procedure for me at 7:30 A.M. and they took me in at 6:30 for pre-op. I waited till 9:45 till they finally took me in. Other patients that had come way after me for the same procedure with other physicians had already gone inside and their operation done. It was till after I asked for the hospital administrator that they took me in. The doctor showed up after 15 minutes with no greeting or apology for making me wait for nearly 4 hours. He did not even bother to let me know about the status of my procedure after it was done. On top of that his office had sent in the wrong insurance codes to the hospital and insurance and I ended up paying far more than I had to. I am getting the run around from his office as they are not responding to my request.

March 8th, 2010
the doctor seems good..the office staff on the other hand need some serious guidance in courtesy to patients....vary ammature and down right rude..especially lucy..