A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ernest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ernest, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ernest
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ernest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ernest, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernest graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ernest has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul H Ernest MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Ernest practice?
- Dr. Paul Ernest has 9 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ernest practices Ophthalmology near Jackson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Portage, MI.
See Jackson Ophthalmologists.