A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ernest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ernest, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ernest, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Surgical Wound Dehiscence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernest graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ernest has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Henry Ernest MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Ernest practice?
- Dr. Paul Ernest has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ernest practices Ophthalmology near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Battle Creek Ophthalmologists.