Ophthalmologist
Michigan Eye Care Aff.
1116 W Ganson St
Jackson, MI 49202
800-551-7347
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I chose Dr. Ernest  |  show details
by Ruth Anne on Apr 6th, 2013

I was told last year I had cataracts; I did a lot of research an chose to evaluate me due to his reputation. Thank goodness I did! I recently had cataract surgery by Dr. Ernest and I cannot believe how much better I can see! Dr. Ernest also corrected my astigmatism with that new laser. As apprehensive as I was at first; Dr. Ernest put me at ease and the whole process at his office and the surgery center was very smooth. Dr. Ernest and the staff were kind and helpful, God bless! Ruth Anne

|  Restor lenses  |  show details
by Sandra C on Mar 20th, 2013

I let Dr. E talk me into Restor lenses & have had problems with my eyes ever since, but he didn't want to hear that & suggested to someone else with the same problem, not to "bad mouth" him. I now am dealing with Blepharospasm & was just recently told my sensitivity to sunlight, & overcast days are caused by my lenses, not my disease. I tried telling this to the doctors several years ago, but no one wanted to listen - their pockets probably had already received the "payback" from RESTOR and they didn't care!!!!!

|  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

The only Dr i would trust with my eyesHe is great

|   |  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

Dr E did my surgery , i now dont wear glasses only to drive

|  Dr. Ernest needs sensitivity training!!  |  show details
by Ruth Clinton on Aug 21st, 2009

I have not doubt Dr. Ernest is a great eyesurgeon but his sensitivity to his patients concerns ofter surgery is zero.I could of been saved a lot of apprehension and hours of research if he had only given my concern a name (negative dysphotopsia) and taken the time to tell me a little about the prognosis. Instead Dr. Ernest gave me and ultimatum "seek another opinion or drop it"