A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ezell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ezell, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ezell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ezell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ezell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Ezell practice?
Dr. Paul Ezell practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Media, PA.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.