Learn more about Dr. Paul Ezell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ezell, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezell
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ezell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ezell, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ezell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Ezell MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Ezell practice?
- Dr. Paul Ezell has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ezell practices Ophthalmology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Ophthalmologists.