A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Farmer Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Farmer Austin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Farmer Austin, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bladder Exstrophy
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer Austin graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farmer Austin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Farmer Austin MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Farmer Austin practice?
- Dr. Paul Farmer Austin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Farmer Austin practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists and Saint Louis Pediatric Specialists.