A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Barone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Barone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Barone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Barone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Barone DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Barone practice?
- Dr. Paul Barone has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Barone practices Family Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians.