A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Howard MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Howard practice?
- Dr. Paul Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Howard practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Rheumatologists.