A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Howard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul F Howard MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Howard practice?
- Dr. Paul Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Howard practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Rheumatologists.