Learn more about Dr. Paul Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Howard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Howard MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Howard practice?
- Dr. Paul Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Howard practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Rheumatologists.