A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lewis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including HIV Infections and Pediatric Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile