A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lewis is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lewis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lewis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health and Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Francis Lewis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Paul Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lewis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.