A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Mills is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Mills has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Franklin Mills DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Mills practice?
- Dr. Paul Mills has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Mills practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Farmersville, TX.
See Farmersville Family Physicians and Farmersville General Practitioners.