A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Schmidt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Schmidt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Schmidt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Frederick Schmidt MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Paul Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Schmidt practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See New York Neurologists.