A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Williams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Williams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Onslow Memorial Hospital, Jacksonville, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Franklin Williams MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Williams practice?
- Dr. Paul Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Williams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.