A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fadden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fadden, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fadden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Fadden has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Fadden MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Fadden practice?
- Dr. Paul Fadden has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fadden practices Urology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Urologists.