A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fallon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fallon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Wingate Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Francis Fallon MD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Paul Fallon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fallon practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton General Practitioners, Brighton Internists, and Brighton Family Physicians.