Learn more about Dr. Paul Fallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fallon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallon
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fallon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fallon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fallon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Francis Fallon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. Fallon practice?
- Dr. Paul Fallon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fallon practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Family Physicians, Brighton Primary Care Doctors, and Brighton Internists.