A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Farmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Farmer graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Farmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Farmer MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Farmer practice?
- Dr. Paul Farmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Farmer practices Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.