Overall Review

3.0

December 2nd, 2015
Crooks caring only for money
The worst experience ever. I came in with temperature and severe throat pain - infected tonsil. The doctor did not perform the Rapid Strep Test, which he totally should have done! But he was very fast to prescribe me antibiotics. On top of things I did not like feeling like a guinea pig surrounded by some students who stared into my throat while the doctor looked there. His assistant kept running in and out filling out the online registration form. In the end they pushed some probiotics onto me, the need of which I doubted already then. I felt like I was in a store where they are pushing something onto me to buy. I wound up riding the disease out and avoiding meds altogether. I kept the probiotics diligently in the fridge and decided to return them. I took a bus, arrived at their office and they told me they could not accept because it was live culture. According to the return policy live probiotics CAN be returned within 30 days since the purchase date. Anyway, stay away from this shop where it is clearly about making a buck of the client, not about his/her health.

September 1st, 2014
Could have died
I saw Dr. Fass for persistent nasal congestion. he immediately proceeded to do an endoscopic exam and he was sure I had nasal polyps for which he prescribed medication. He also did allergy testing in the office, which was "negative." I had a large base of the skull tumor that was causing the nasal congestion, and did not have any polyps (Johns Hopkins). I f I had waited I could have died. This Doctor is Limited by greed and lack of knowledge. His license should be revoked. I sure hope he does not hurt anyone...

September 4th, 2013
DR FASS IS THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD. I HAVE BEEN WITH HIM SINCE THE 1970'S. HE IS BRILLIANT, AND HAS THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNER IN THE WORLD. HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT WHEN IT COMES TO MEDICINE AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO. HE CAUGHT A COUPLE OF PROBLEMS THAT I HAD THAT SOMEONE ELSE PROBABLY WOULD NOT HAVE CAUGHT. HE IS NOT 80 LIKE SOME STUPID PEOPLE SAID. HE ALSO CERTAINLY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. I WILL GO TO DR FASS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AND I LOVE YOU DR FASS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME OVER THE YEARS.

February 1st, 2012
Doctor is an old man trying to make money
I went there referred by another patient. He acts like an old concerned man (he is at least eighty) but in reality is just trying to bill your test for unnecessary tests and push his "homemade" nasal spray. It is in a saline solution bottle that he covers up and claims he makes for $40.00. Every patient is demanded to take one. He billed my insurance for more than $700.00 for complete unnecessary tests and never even called me back. It is obvious he is just there for the money and you can see straight through the fake veneer he attempts to fool people with by his "caring, old man" nonsense.Stay away and go to the University of MIami ENT doctors--I had to go there after Fass did nothing and they actually resolved my problem.

September 4th, 2011
Agree with "could be better"
I fully agree with the first comment: "Could be better". I don't know why comment no.2 had to insult him. Maybe your experience is excellent, but as it seems there is more than one patient who wasn't happy with his treatment. The question is who has a mental problem here... It seems to become common practice, also from doctors themselves, that if a patient complains about not having been treated right or sufficiently, he has a mental problem. Scary!

February 8th, 2011
ROBIN VAN DYK
THE PERSON THAT GAVE A BAD RATING NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR HEAD CHECKED, THEY MUST BE MENTAL.DR FASS I HAVE KNOWN FOR ABOUT 35 YEARS.I HAVE CHRONIC ALLERGIES AND DR FASS STARTED GIVING ME ALLERGY SHOTS AND I WAS SO MUCH BETTER.HE HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER, HE IS PLEASANT AND KNOWS HIS STUFF.I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM, HE IS VERY ACCURATE, AND IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY HE WILL HAVE THE GIRLS WORK YOU IN.THERE IS NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT THIS DR, ONLY COMPLIMENTS.

August 9th, 2010
Could be better
This doctor seems only like doing the minimum work needed on a patient complaining of an earache. He does not seem very thorough. I have had chronic infection following the visit and will seek help elsewhere.