Dr. Paul Fassler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Fassler?

July 21st, 2017

Arrogance is Overwhelming

Terrible bedside manner and full of arrogance. Seems a little judgmental of people who are Workman's Comp. patients. He's there to treat and not express personal opinion. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Fassler to anyone. I would not feel comfortable letting him operate if I were under anesthesia. Also, when making first initial appointment, staff was rude and almost seemed as if she were looking for a fight. It was very close to an argument breaking out. Office staff is also arrogant and rude except for the receptionist. Very unpleasant place.

April 5th, 2016

Excellent Experience

The entire staff was very welcoming and on the day of my surgery they were all very reassuring. Following surgery I regained function in my two fingers and I remain grateful for the process and the outcome.

April 2nd, 2016

I have had surgeries on both my hands. Dr. Fassler and his staff have always been friendly, courteous and helpful. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with all those with whom I've had contact. I have referred others to Dr. Fassler.

March 22nd, 2016

Mr.

I found Dr. Fassler to be very competent, he explained every thing to me in terms I could understand without talking down to me. I enjoyed working with his staff. They were very personal and competent.

March 17th, 2016

RN

I couldn't have had a better experience. Everyone was professional, friendly & timely. I received excellent care.

March 3rd, 2014

4 surgeries later - Im good

Dr. Fassler has performed Carpal Tunnel and Tendonitis surgery on each of my hands for a total of 4 surgeries. My hands are critical to my profession as a licensed Esthetician. Thanks to Dr. Fassler I am still able to continue working in my profession.

February 1st, 2013

0 rating

Tried to make appointment with dr. Fasslers office with his staff member at 5 mile road, cincinnati Ohio. The scheduling clerk on phone was so rude an argumentative with me about my insurance (which was in network) I told her never mind I would go to another physician . Do these physicians realize what the first impressions their staff is giving??I would never recommend this practice.

July 31st, 2017