Dr. Paul Favorito Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Favorito?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Paul Favorito?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2016

Dr. Favorito tells it like it is and I have no issues with him, You may not like what he may have to say, but the truth is the truth. As far as Kim is concerned, again, if you can't stand a dose of reality, she's not the one for you. She tells it like it is and that is breath of fresh air in todays politically correct society. There's nobody I would recommend more for shoulder problems.

February 12th, 2016

Not Happy

Dr. Favorito is a great Surgeon with a TERRIBLE support staff. Had a really rough ride with his assistant Kim. She was very cocky and is not good at her job. As far as the surgery goes, he is fantastic. Just not impressed at all with post surgical care. They tell you one thing and completely change things up next time you are in for an office visit. Expect AN EXTENDED COSTLY CARE PLAN!

July 10th, 2012

treat for terrible pain.

! don't think Dr. Favorito listens well. He did not want to check for other injuries with an MRI and doesn't want to treat for terrible pain. He spent less than two minutes talking to me (talking not listening).

July 22nd, 2011

My experience with Dr. Favorito started on Feb. 16, 2009. After a fall at work and injurying my right shoulder I was referred to Dr. Favorito. After x=rays and a scan, he informed me I had a humeral head fracture and surgery was the only way to fix it. He also informed me it would take along time to come back from this injury. I had the surgery that next Monday and it was a success. As Dr. Favorito said it would take along time and it has been over 2 years. My experience with Dr. Favorito has restored my faith in Doctors. He is a doctor who is very dedicated to his patients, honest, and you can tell he loves being a doctor and helping people. I have to rate Dr. Favorito as excellent, as well as all his staff.

September 20th, 2010

Dr. Favorito worked on my shoulder. Thanks to a "false positive" reading my MRI - this is apparently common with shoulder MRIs - I was scheduled for several procedures...none of which occurred - a different problem (bone spur) was discovered during my surgery, determined to be the problem and removed.Following the surgery I had very little discomfort. Post Op Exam? Dr. Favorito checked my sutures and range of motion then complimented himself, saying "I do great work. and Enjoy you shoulder. :-o The exam was a little surreal and his attitude a bit too arrogant for me. Post Op. Its been 4+ months. The surgery has healed nicely. For a while my shoulder was improving day by day. It actually felt great for maybe a week before the discomfort began most of which I attributed the physical therapy. Unfortunately my shoulder still aches whenever its relaxed and I have to take 2 Alleve every night to be able to sleep of the night. :-(What's next?

June 1st, 2010

Favorito is an exceptional and sensitive clinician

Dr. Favorito is a really great guy, and there's none of that 'hurry' attitude so common to physicians. Not only is he excellent as an orthopaedist, he's looking for what's best for the patient. He didn't even send me to surgery, saying that while it was an option, he thought that diligent physical therapy would fix the problems I was having. So I'm all healed up--no surgery! He's just a great person, a great diagnostician and you will be in excellent hands if you find your way to him.

June 21st, 2017