A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Feil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Feil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feil graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Feil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan