A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Feil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Feil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feil graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Feil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Feil practice?
Dr. Paul Feil practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, General Practice, and Sleep Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Pulmonologists, Las Cruces Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Las Cruces General Practitioners.