A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Feil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Feil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feil
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Feil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feil graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Feil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Mountainview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Feil MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Feil practice?
- Dr. Paul Feil has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Feil practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Internists, Las Cruces Pulmonologists, and Las Cruces Sleep Medicine Doctors.