A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Feiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Feiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Feiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiss graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feiss has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Feiss MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Feiss practice?
- Dr. Paul Feiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Feiss practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
See Medford Internists.