A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Feldan is Excellent. Dr. Feldan has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Feldan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Buttonwood Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Paul Feldan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile