A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Feldan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Feldan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feldan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Feldan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Feldan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Feldan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Evan Feldan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Feldan practice?
- Dr. Paul Feldan has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Feldan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Geriatric Doctors.