Dr. Paul Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Feldman?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Paul Feldman?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 4th, 2010

Still grateful

27 years ago Dr. Feldman delivered my twin girls for me. Twins were far less commom and Dr. Feldman allowed me to deliver vaginally...no C section. I was living in Mclean at the time and he practiced in Gathersburg Md but I actually schlepped all the way out there just so he could be my doctor. And I delivered at Shady Grove instead of Fairfax or Georgetown. Because of Dr. Feldman I was actually only in the hospital...one day. My babies and I came home in excellent health and I easily continued nursing them for 6 months. I am still grateful for his expertise and his willingness to let me have twins without a C section.

May 29th, 2015