Dr. Paul Feldman Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Paul Feldman?

Still grateful

Posted on September 4th, 2010

27 years ago Dr. Feldman delivered my twin girls for me. Twins were far less commom and Dr. Feldman allowed me to deliver vaginally...no C section. I was living in Mclean at the time and he practiced in Gathersburg Md but I actually schlepped all the way out there just so he could be my doctor. And I delivered at Shady Grove instead of Fairfax or Georgetown. Because of Dr. Feldman I was actually only in the hospital...one day. My babies and I came home in excellent health and I easily continued nursing them for 6 months. I am still grateful for his expertise and his willingness to let me have twins without a C section.

Posted on May 29th, 2015