A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fenn, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fenn
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Fenn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fenn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Fenn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Fenn practice?
- Dr. Paul Fenn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fenn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelousas, LA and Alexandria, LA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.