A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fenyves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fenyves, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fenyves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenyves graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fenyves has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jason Fenyves MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Fenyves practice?
- Dr. Paul Fenyves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fenyves practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See New York Internists.