Internal Medicine
Cornell Medical Associates - East Side
211 E 80th St
New York, NY 10075
646-962-7300
Locations and availability (2)

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

Dr. Fenyves is very kind and knowledgeable. He takes the time to explain test results and/or side effects of medications, etc. The office staff takes care of all things insurance very seamlessly. I highly recommend him as a primary care physician.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Fenyves for the first time. He definitely went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. Great and dedicated doc, and affiliated with New York's best hospital!

|  Great Bedside Manner  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

Dr. Fenyves is one heck of a physician. He has a great beside manner, is easy to talk to, and truly cares about his patients. From someone who works in healthcare - it is rare to find a physician with his complement of skill, compassion, and professionalism. NYC is lucky to have this TX guy back!

|  a really awesome doctor  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

dr fenyves is a wonderful, caring, compasionate physician. he listens, hears what one sayes, and then always has a plan and explanation for what he is recommending. he is kind, intelligent, and really shows that he cares about his patients. my heart is broken that he is leaving texas. have never had such a great all around doctor and i have experienced many in my life! i wish him only the best in new york...there's no such place as faraway!

|  Best Doc In Town  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

I have been so blessed to have a had found a physician like Dr. Fenyves. I am truly sorry to see him leave. He has been an excellent doctor who truly takes the time to listen to you while you are in the office with him and evaluates your problem. Good bedside manner. I never felt rushed. He is very professional and I would recommend him to anyone. I wish him the very best and will truly miss him.

Aug 8th, 2011

My mother truly enjoyed Dr. Fenyves' attentiveness. In her 81 years, she'd never had a doctor listen and be as attentive as he was!

Aug 6th, 2011

Dr. Fenyves is a very dedicated and caring physician. He always seems to have our best interest at heart!!!

|  Sad that he is leaving!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

I am so sad that Dr. Fenyves is leaving! He is an exceptional Dr. that listens to what I have to say. He is very good and professional at diagnosing my problems. He really cares alot about his patient's! I recommend him 100% without doubt!Sincerly....Ana

|  Best doctor ever!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Fenyves listens fully to my issues then thoroughly explains his recommendations. He is not offended or impatient when I ask questions. He actually calls me to follow-up after my appointment. I have never had a doctor do that before. I was amazed the first time that I heard 'Hi, this is Dr. Paul...'. I am distraught that he is relocating.

Aug 2nd, 2011

I have been very pleased with the services provided by Dr. Fenyves. He takes the time to listen to concerns and then does an excellent job of explaining the diagnosis and why he is taking the action he prescribed. I am sorry to have him move out of the area.

Jul 30th, 2011

Very kind, listens, thorough, and has great patience.

Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Fenyves is awesome! My husband and I have been seeing him for about a year now and have had nothing but great experiences. It's always easy to get in quickly when we need to, and we never waited long to be seen. Dr Fenyves is very kind and seems to genuinely enjoy what he does. My husband and I are relatively healthy people, so we really only saw him a handful of times each, but each time he remembered both of us, what our hobbies were, and what we did for a living. His care is very thoughtful- he really works hard to listen to what's going on and try to find the real cause of a problem and trying solutions before just ordering a bunch of unnecessary tests. He works the same way when it comes to medications- he actually takes into consideration what something costs and whether it is necessary instead of just throwing a prescription at you like a lot of doctors might. When I went to see him for my asthma, the first thing he did was have me try a generic inhaled steroid as opposed to my $150 a month Advair with the promise that if it didn't work as well he would be happy to switch it back if I would like. Turns out it worked just as well for me, so he's not only saved me tons of money, but my asthma is under better control than ever because I can actually afford to be compliant with my meds. Any prescriptions he's given us for an acute problem are usually accompanied by instructions to try more conservative measures first and the antibiotics, etc. only if the problem doesn't get better. Much more responsible use of prescriptions than any doctor I've seen. Basically, Dr Fenyves is great. I would recommend him to anyone I know.

|  Caring and kind Doctor  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

DR.Fenyves is a great doctor,he has great bedside manner, and always takes the time out to spend with me and always has a smile on his face, he always has an encourage word to say.But when I first met him I was a little nervous but after talking with him I was alright. I will recommend him to my family,friends. One thing I realy love about him is when your test results comes back he takes the out to call you, now how many doctors you know is going to do that.I'am going to miss him. I wish him well in New York! He's a God send. Great Doctor! Great Physician. He took good care of me.

Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Fenyves spent the time to get to know me and my specific health issues. Great bedside manner, friendly yet professional. He is very up-to-date on all the latest studies. Also, whenever a specialists was needed he always recomended just the right person. I can't recommend him enough.

|  Caring and Kind Doctor  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

I am a seventy-year old woman that has had many doctors in my life and all have been disappointing, condesending or just cold. That is not the case with Dr. Paul Fenyves, he is an extremely professional, caring, knowledgable physician. I am very sad to see him leave my neighborhood. He gave great care to my husband and I. He always made good healthcare recommendations and made us feel like he was truly invested in our well-being. He will truly be missed.

|  Great Physician  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2011

He maintains professionalism at all times and I will miss Dr. Fenyves I wish him well in New York.

Jan 8th, 2010

Excellent bed side manner.