A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ferucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ferucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ferucci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferucci graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Ferucci has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul G Ferucci MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul G. Ferucci practice?
- Dr. Paul Ferucci has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ferucci practices Urology near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK and Eagle River, AK.
See Anchorage Urologists.