A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fiehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fiehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fiehler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiehler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fiehler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC McKeesport
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Cecil Fiehler MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Fiehler practice?
- Dr. Paul Fiehler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fiehler practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pulmonologists and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.