A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fiehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fiehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fiehler
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fiehler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fiehler, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiehler graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fiehler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Fiehler MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Fiehler practice?
- Dr. Paul Fiehler has 8 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fiehler practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Butler, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pulmonologists and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.