Dr. Paul Figlia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Figlia?

March 27th, 2017

Utterly amazing. hIs bedside manner is extraordinary. He is truly a down to earth person that cares about each of his patients. No paragraph can describe his brilliant work and amazing service.

November 9th, 2016

dr. figlia has a very nice manorism and explains things as he goes along.. I was very impressed and would recommend him to any of m y friends.

December 31st, 2015

exceptional bed side manner superior craftsman ship understanding, empathetic, and a pleasure to be in his company during proceduress

July 23rd, 2015

I saw Dr. Figlia for a consultation and thought both he and his staff were amazing. He spent a lot of time with me and was super understanding that I had to bring my 6 and 3 year old to the appointment. The staff was amazing friendly and just plain old nice. My only complaint was that there is no website up and running therefore I cannot see pictures of the work he has done.

July 17th, 2015

Disappointed

My daughter was brought into the emergency room with a sports injury. She needed a plastic surgeon immediately. The doctor was capable and efficient. My problem is with the follow-up. I have been unable to make an appointment to have sutures removed. Nor did the doctor follow up to check and see how my daughter was doing after the procedure. Only after I contacted patient services at Overlook did I receive a call back.

July 19th, 2013

price gouges

Charged an outrageous amount for an emergency procedure in the ER that was not covered by insurance. There was no alternative other than not getting treatment.

June 4th, 2013

I had a very disappointing appointment with this doctor. He spent VERY little time with me, answered phone calls at least 3 times while we were talking (never apologized), never said goodbye, and worse of all, made some nasty remarks about some parts of my body. Really? Does he think we visit a plastic surgeon because we love our bodies so much? Does he really think we need that confirmation from him? sad visit

May 14th, 2012

Exellent dr. great office staff. Wouldnt go to anyone else!

October 18th, 2017