Dr. Paul Figlia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 30th, 2015
exceptional bed side manner superior craftsman ship understanding, empathetic, and a pleasure to be in his company during proceduress

July 23rd, 2015
I saw Dr. Figlia for a consultation and thought both he and his staff were amazing. He spent a lot of time with me and was super understanding that I had to bring my 6 and 3 year old to the appointment. The staff was amazing friendly and just plain old nice. My only complaint was that there is no website up and running therefore I cannot see pictures of the work he has done.

July 17th, 2015
Disappointed
My daughter was brought into the emergency room with a sports injury. She needed a plastic surgeon immediately. The doctor was capable and efficient. My problem is with the follow-up. I have been unable to make an appointment to have sutures removed. Nor did the doctor follow up to check and see how my daughter was doing after the procedure. Only after I contacted patient services at Overlook did I receive a call back.

July 19th, 2013
price gouges
Charged an outrageous amount for an emergency procedure in the ER that was not covered by insurance. There was no alternative other than not getting treatment.

June 3rd, 2013
I had a very disappointing appointment with this doctor. He spent VERY little time with me, answered phone calls at least 3 times while we were talking (never apologized), never said goodbye, and worse of all, made some nasty remarks about some parts of my body. Really? Does he think we visit a plastic surgeon because we love our bodies so much? Does he really think we need that confirmation from him? sad visit

May 14th, 2012
Exellent dr. great office staff. Wouldnt go to anyone else!