A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fine, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Fine practice?
Dr. Paul Fine practices Nephrology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Morristown Nephrologists.