A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fine, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Leonard Fine MD is a male Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Fine practice?
- Dr. Paul Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fine practices Nephrology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Nephrologists.