A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Finger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Finger, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Finger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Finger FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Finger practice?
- Dr. Paul Finger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Finger practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.