Learn more about Dr. Paul Finger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Finger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finger
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Finger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Finger, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Finger graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Finger has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Finger FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Finger practice?
- Dr. Paul Finger has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Finger practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.