A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fink is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fink
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Fink Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fink, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fink graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Jay Fink MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Fink practice?
- Dr. Paul Fink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fink practices Psychiatry near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Psychiatrists.