A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Finkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Finkel, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Finkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Finkel MD is a male Nephrologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Paul Finkel practice?
- Dr. Paul Finkel has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Finkel practices Nephrology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Nephrologists.