Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Finkel
Dr. Paul Finkel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Finkel is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Santa Paula Memorial Hospital and Providence Tarzana Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Finkel has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Finkel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Paul Block
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Mehdi Manzari
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi11
Dr. James Ong
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi27