Learn more about Dr. Paul Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Finkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Finkel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finkel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul N. Finkel practice?
Dr. Paul Finkel practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Camarillo, CA and Santa Paula, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists, Thousand Oaks Nephrologists, and Thousand Oaks General Practitioners.