Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Fiore
Dr. Paul Fiore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with another office in Fredericksburg, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Fiore is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Fiore has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Paul Fiore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.
Dr. Faisal Almeflehi
Fredericksburg, VA 0.01 mi23
Dr. Jerry Trice
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Fredericksburg, VA 0.01 mi54
Dr. Asif Mahmood
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Fredericksburg, VA 0.06 mi17