Learn more about Dr. Paul Fishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fishkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fishkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fishkin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fishkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Graham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Fishkin MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Fishkin practice?
- Dr. Paul Fishkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fishkin practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Oncologists and Peoria Hematologists.