Learn more about Dr. Paul Fishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fishkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fishkin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fishkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Graham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Fishkin MD is a male Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Fishkin practice?
- Dr. Paul Fishkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Fishkin practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, IL.
See Peoria Oncologists and Peoria Hematologists.