Learn more about Dr. Paul Fishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fishkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fishkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fishkin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishkin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Fishkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Graham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Fishkin MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Fishkin practice?
- Dr. Paul Fishkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fishkin practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Oncologists and Peoria Hematologists.