Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Fitch
Dr. Paul Fitch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrington, CT, with other offices in Newtown, CT and New Milford, CT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fitch is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital and Village Crest Center For Health & Rehabilitation. Dr. Fitch has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Fitch has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Paul Fitch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrington, CT.
Dr. Lanny Moskowitz
Family Medicine, Adult Care
Torrington, CT 0.01 mi33
Dr. Maria Obrien
Torrington, CT 0.01 mi29
Dr. Bradley Rosenberg
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine
Torrington, CT 0.01 mi30