Dr. Paul Fitch MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2012
Fantastic doctor!
Great doctor. Takes plenty of time to discuss patient concerns. Extremely thorough. Cares about his patients. I' d give 5 stars if I could!

January 3rd, 2011
Not What I Expected
After reading these nice reviews I thought I would have a great experience with this doctor, instead I found that the guy doesn't even know what sources of food B-12 comes from and that he charges you everytime you come to him for a shot. He certainly makes out there. I changed doctors and they did not charge me for coming back for shots. I will not be coming here again.

May 19th, 2010
Superior
Can not say enough good things about Dr. Fitch. He is the only doctor I have found that takes the time to make you feel like you are not just a number, that you are a person and no matter what your ailment, you are important and important enough to get to the bottom of what ever the issue. He has tremendous bedside manner and a caring soul. Several times I have had after hours follow up calls of concern for how I have progressed or calls with results from tests. He is easy to talk to and not intimidating and he does not make you feel like he is superior to you the way many doctors do with their arrogance.I highly recommend Dr. Paul A. Fitch and have many times over.

December 29th, 2009
Best, most thorough doctor around!
We feel incredibly fortunate to have Dr. Fitch located in Newtown. The personal attention both he and his staff provide to patients is extraordinary, particularly these days when it's rare for a doctor to spend so much time, one-on-one, with his patients. Dr. Fitch never rushes an examination and is extremely thoughtful and thorough. Nothing escapes his notice and, time after time, he has diagnosed conditions or potential problems others have missed entirely, usually due to the hurried, assembly-line nature of most practices and their failure to follow through with proper diagnostic testing. Not only is Dr. Fitch extremely skilled and knowledgeable, he has a wonderful calm and caring manner, which has made my husband and myself feel completely confident and comfortable with his treatment decisions. We wholeheartedly give him our highest recommendation.

October 10th, 2009
Excellent practice
He is very good and Newtown is lucky to have him. His staff is excellent too. They really know their patients and Dr. Fitch just doesn't cut any corners. I am encouraged by his use of technolgy to keep up with changes in various aspects of practicing primary care.

November 29th, 2008
Dr. Fitch has been our doctor for quite a few years. We can't say enough good things about him. He is caring and listens to you.If he has ANY concerns, he will order tests or send you to a specialist- very cautious! An overall great doctor and person.

September 28th, 2008
Caring & Exceptional Physician
Dr. Fitch is a physician who truly cares. He spends appropriate time, does not rush through visits, follows up after the visit and speaks in terms that are understandable. He is an exceptional doctor.

June 15th, 2017