A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fitzgerald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Fitzgerald MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Paul Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.