A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Fitzgerald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Fitzgerald MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Paul Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.