A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Flaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Flaten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Flaten, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaten graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Flaten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Amos Flaten MD is a male Neurologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Flaten practice?
- Dr. Paul Flaten has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Flaten practices Neurology near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Neurologists.