A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Flatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Flatley is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Flatley, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Flatley graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Flatley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Flatley DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Flatley practice?
- Dr. Paul Flatley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Flatley practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.